Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Back at it...

Today I'm here to confess and to start over.

Lately I have gotten comfortable with my weight loss success...

I have found myself getting back into old habits

which unfortunately includes:
* fast food
* sweets
* late night snacks
* Stress eating
* turning splurge day into splurge weekends
* making up every excuse in the world to not go to the gym.

Now I haven't regressed too terribly bad in the weight department but I definitely don't feel good and I have gained inches which to me matter more than weight. For the last year I have been phoning it in and just maintaining. That's all and good if that's what you want to do, but that has not been my intention. I don't want to maintain I want to tone up and become more fit, and I have not done a single thing to achieve that. I have gained a total of 10 pounds from my lowest weight. My lowest weight was 169 and pant size 8. And it saddens me to say that my 8's, although they fit, are so not comfortable anymore.
I'm going to do my measurements again and I'll put the before and after on here. [Before and after my gain that is]...unfortunately I think seeing that next to the other one really will help me take this seriously.
So it's time for a change time to get serious it's time to quit phoning it in and get back to the motivation and will power that I once had when I started this journey. The  one thing that helped me shed the last half of that weight was this blog, and even if no one reads my blog or if one person reads this blog and if that one person gets inspired or changes anything, then its worth it. But mainly this blog is for me I feel like it holds me accountable. So my goals are as follows...
*I will wear shorts by summer ¡!
*I will get back into my 8's and look good in them
* I will have enough confidence to do a boudoir shoot for my husband
* I would really like to finally reach my goal weight of 155.

Pictures will be up soon Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!